We at Kinder Academy are committed to providing exceptional care for our children and their families. Our goal is to create a loving, nurturing environment where children are free to sing, dance, explore, create, and learn. Kinder Academy is monitored by The Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
All Kinder Academy employees hold a degree in early childhood education, are certified in First Aid and CPR, and have passed extensive background and reference checks. We pride ourselves in employing only the best teachers and staff to care for your children. All staff members are trained on appropriate curricula for your children at every level of their development. Kinder Academy’s state-of-the-art centre has met or exceeded all building code requirements. Our facility contains an extensive security system which includes:
- Fingerprint Access: A fingerprint interface will be installed on every door in our facility. Fingerprint identification is the most secure form of access control, because unlike a pin or swipe card it cannot be obtained from or given to another person. Fingerprint access will provide our children with enhanced state-of-the-art security and provide our parents and caregivers peace of mind. Only our Staff, parents and caregivers will be registered into the system and able to gain access to our facility with a quick touch of their fingers. However, before a visitor is granted access to our facility, he or she is required to page the reception desk and state the reason for the visit. No visitors are permitted to simply enter the building under any circumstance. We have a strict security policy that must be adhered to at all times. Kinder Academy has an open door policy, so parents and caregivers may come and see their children as much as they would like throughout the day.
- Security Cameras: Indoor and outdoor security cameras are located throughout our facility for your children’s continued safety.
Our centre also includes:
- 12 classrooms;
- Two kitchens, which are monitored by our local Health Unit, where your children’s snacks and lunches are prepared daily by our wonderful, certified cook Mrs, Theresa;
- a large outdoor playground equipped with an exciting splash pad for those hot, sunny days. and playground surfacing to ensure a “soft landing”;
- security cameras and fingerprint access to increase safety;
- a large indoor gymnasium, which is great for rainy days and contains a soft and safe infant/toddler play area that is great for gross motor activities, like rolling over, sitting up, crawling, and walking. The older children are able to run, skip, and play with our many games, puzzles, riding toys, and more that our gymnasium has to offer;
- a professional cleaning staff, which comes on a regular basis to thoroughly clean, disinfect, and sanitize our day care facility.